venture

I don't know why I'm here, actually.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Did I mention the water heater at the farm house?

When it's not sunny out, the hoses on the roof that hold water can't heat up. In that case, there's no hot water and the labor of starting a fire has to happen for a hot shower.
Posted by Majnuneh at 10:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ein Kenya

Ein Kenya
Eye of Kenya where there was water

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • 1300 a.d.- Borgo San Lorenzo
      • Laundry
      • Siena
      • A glimps of Florence
      • Carpaccio!!!
      • Did I mention the water heater at the farm house?
      • Tuscany: Random shots on the farm
      • 7-19-12 First Farm-in Tuscany
      • 7-19-12..my last day in Roma
      • Best part of Roma- Pasta alla Gricia
      • Day 2-the Vatican
      • Day One
      • PLAN ITALIA
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2008 (72)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (5)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.