venture

I don't know why I'm here, actually.

Monday, August 11, 2008

My First World Bank Lunch





























It was like Wonderland!



















There is a dream at the World Bank














We pray





























We were important VIP's














With World Bank Badges!

































...and a world without hunger



















I saw a chipmunk















Posted by Majnuneh at 8:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ein Kenya

Ein Kenya
Eye of Kenya where there was water

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (13)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ▼  2008 (72)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (18)
      • Walk to Breakfast
      • DANCE PARTY
      • I like sunflower seeds
      • I didn't smoke yesterday
      • it really makes me want to puke
      • After I sleep, 5 days...my head hurts and my lungs...
      • (28) Years of smoking taught us
      • NYC: MANHATTAN TO BROOKLYN
      • Night Out-DC
      • Dinner in DC
      • We met Kenneth
      • Walking in DC
      • Walking Tour in DC-Vietnam Memorial
      • My First World Bank Lunch
      • First day in DC
      • No title
      • DC day 1 with KJ
      • The replacement
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (5)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.