
Shiloh's just really happy not to be one of the addicts at Union Square.

There's a garden at Union Square

KJ LET IT GO SO WELL




And THERE ISN'T EVEN A GARDEN THERE at Madison Square GARDEN! That still bothers me.



Gene was posing, actually

This sunset shot taken from the subway bridge, actually we were on the Q train, heading to Brooklyn from Manhattan.

Shiloh was really hungry while we were waiting for our Peruvian Feast...and as always, I got so excited when I saw the food, I forgot to take pictures. Sorry..


KJ saw a baby at the Celebrate Brooklyn festival and kinda scared everyone, especially its mom.












There it is, the Empire State Building. I saw it. The other one is called the Flat Iron...
And I saw the statue of liberty, on a street corner of all places

I saw people on the subway



I don't know what's wrong with Mridu in the third shot, but I love this picture! And glad KJ brought the flask.

Then we had to go back to DC, early in the morning.

And, even though I loved KJ when I met her (twice) in San Diego, I didn't really know her, well, spend a lot of time with her. And she didn't really know me or my moods. But then we both took a chance I guess. It can be really difficult to spend 5 days with someone. Then it turned out to be like the most incredible experience I've had ever, with one of the rarest and most spectacular women I know on this earth. It was amazing and totally overshadows my Greece trip already. Thank you KJ!
2 comments:
oh, Bassemah... It was indescribably wonderful to spend this time with you, what a godsend, i have yet to digest it... I miss you!
The thing about your indignation at the absence of a garden in Madison Square cracks me up repeatedly
Post a Comment