Saturday, November 21, 2009

Phase 1-August

The first tub-corrosion

That is a clawfood tub in my front yard, yes--the second tub


And here's the incredible replacement tub to the rescue--the third tub
Free labor, aka friends and family :)




Meeting with the roofer on the roof--so much worse than anything else
This part felt good
To the dump


Standing on the ceiling...crumbled



Work started right away

I promise that the full remodel which is still just a partial remodel will take a while to upload. But I am working on it...Connie!

The day they moved everything into the garage, they also dismantled and dumped the corner eat-in kitchen bench
Um, yes, you can see sunlight from the ceiling
Thank you
The kitchen was really this narrow before taking 12 inches from the bathroom. That was worth it.




I removed every square inch of that tacking strip, on every wall outside the kitchen and bath with my pry bar, pliers, and thick gloves. My hands did ache. This, the office was the smallest room.
And then my sewer line cracked and leaked (that's corrosion, not poop)

Before and after pictures still coming soon...

No comments: